People have been using the amazing abilities of the alternative medicines for centuries, but they have started to appreciate them only recently. Baking soda and the castor oil are some of these remedies. Castor oil has been proved to treat more than 24 common health problems!
Castor oil can be used for treating numerous diseases and conditions, even in some cases where conventional drugs do not help. The circulation of the blood can really benefit from castor oil, which makes it very beneficial to be used as a coating.
For this coating, you only need cold pressed castor oil, plastic foil, a towel, clean gauze, and a bottle of warm water. You should thoroughly clean the affected area with a mixture made of baking soda and water before you apply the oil. Then, pour the oil in a pot and heat it. Soak the gauze in the oil and apply it onto your skin. In the end, cover the affected area with some plastic foil and hold the bottle of warm water on it. In the end, use a towel to wrap everything and leave it to act for about an hour. This procedure should be repeated for forty days, changing the coating every it starts to smell strange or changes its color.
According to Dr. William A. McGarey, castor oil is extremely beneficial in treating the following diseases and conditions:
- Castor oil efficiently treats burns, cuts, and bruises.
- It can be used as a coating placed on an injured ankle. It will help it heal quickly.
- Castor oil can be used for prevention and reduction of stretch marks by massaging it on the stomach.
- Prepare a mixture using some castor oil and baking soda to help you get rid of the dark spots from your face.
- Pour a drop of castor oil in your eyes before you go to sleep if you suffer from cataract.
- Castor oil can be used for treating chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules. Just apply some in the form of coating on the neck.
- When it comes to getting rid of pilonidal cysts, castor oil can also be beneficial.
- Treat allergies by consuming five drops of castor oil every day.
- Apply some castor oil onto your eyelids before you go to sleep if you have eye allergies.
- If you want to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction, consume several drops of castor oil on a daily basis.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil every day if you want to speed up the growth of your hair.
- Pour a couple of drops of castor oil in your ear and you will improve your hearing considerably.
- Drink six to eight drops of castor oil every day for four months if you have tinnitus.
- Reduce or eliminate the back pain by applying castor oil coating on the affected area.
- Apply a castor oil coating on your belly if you suffer from diarrhea.
- If you have warts, rub some castor oil on them for a month and they will disappear.
- If you suffer from a condition such as Athlete’s foot or some other fungal infection on the feet, apply castor oil coatings on the affected areas every day.
- Calcium deposits on your soles can be removed by massaging them with castor oil regularly.
- Use castor oil for removing moles. You will eliminate moles in a month time by rubbing castor oil on them.
- If you apply castor oil soakings on the stomach, it will help you treat and reduce hyperactivity.
- Use castor oil for treating hepatitis.
- You can treat even cancer by consuming a mixture made of castor oil and baking soda!
- Swelling and itching that are the result of bug bites can be eliminated by applying some castor oil onto them.
- Apply some castor oil coatings on the stomach for two weeks in order to stop snoring.