If you’re tired, have dark bags under your eyes or maybe your skin is too dry and doesn’t look well at all, then you most likely have toxins overload that need to be cleansed. If you are full with toxins, you are less protected from any virus, infection or flu and so on. The body has more strength and energy with every detox. In today’s article, we’ve prepared you a plan that is actually a weekend detox plan which keeps your complete health perfect. It cleans your vital organs inside like liver, kidneys, lungs, intestines and lymph too. It is consisted of fluids, meat, low fat items and potatoes, too. Practice this 2 times a year for just 10 days in a row. If you prefer, you can also do it more times per year. The effect is marvelous! You’ll see!
In order to acquire the best results, you can also use dandelion, birch and nettle tea. It’s also very important to work out as much as you can (swim, walk, run, gym…).
The weekend detox plan is:
After waking up before breakfast, first have 240 ml warm water.
- Breakfast: warm water and 1 cup oat flakes with linseed 1 spoon, 250 ml green tea OR water, ½ cup fresh blueberries, 200 ml low fat yoghurt OR almond milk.
- Lunch: 250 ml water, 2 cups salad (arugula, tomato, green veggies), grilled hake 250 g, Swiss chard with potatoes and olive oil, small banana and melon 1 slice.
- Snack: 250 ml water, plain yoghurt 180 ml, ¼ cup pumpkin seed.
- Dinner: 250 ml water OR anise tea, 2 cups salad + lemon juice + olive oil, pastry of integral flour, grilled tuna 150 g, ½ cup steamed veggies (spinach and broccoli).
- Start off with water again of course.
- Breakfast: 1 cup oat flakes and linseed 1 spoon, almond milk 200 ml OR diet yoghurt and a pear. Also have green tea.
- Lunch: 250 ml water, veggie soup (pepper, potato, beans, carrot, onion, celery), chicken breast 200 g (grilled), pickles 150 g.
- Dinner: integral pastry, nettle tea, carrot + beet salad and lemon juice over it.