The name Tree spinach or Chaya presents a big, leafy enduring shrub that grows pretty fast. It is believed that it comes from the Yucatán Peninsula of Mexico.
You may have not heard about this plant until now, but you need to memorize and use it as it shows fascinating health properties.
This plant was used by one of our readers who decided to tell her story. Namely, this lady who decided to stay anonymous was suffering from a cyst for a long time, and during those years she tried so many things which were not successful. So, she decided to try this plant also and see how things will go.
She started to consume this plant and just in 3 days the results were unbelievable, she was feeling better and in three months completely eliminated the cyst. Therefore, she considers this plant as a God’s gift that can cure various conditions and illnesses, which is not far from true as it incorporates so many health benefits. Follow reading and find out which are those.
Health Advantages of Chaya:
- Treats asthma
- Treats and prevents anemia
- Boosts calcium levels in the body
- Deals with throat infections and aching throat
- Improves the vision and the brain function
- Manages blood sugar levels and treats diabetes
- Controls the cholesterol levels and reduces uric acid levels in the blood
- It is highly beneficial in the treatment of osteoporosis
- Prevents the occurrence of headaches
- Liver detoxification
- Balances the metabolic system
- Prevents the formation of varicose veins
- Aids children’s growth process
- Prevents the occurrence of hemorrhoids
These are not the only benefits that offers this plant, there are so many that are so efficient in the treatment of many ailments. This plant can be consumed in salads as their addition and as well as in soups, creams or drank as a tea. However, before you add them to these different ways of consumption, nicely wash its leaves. Have in mind that it must not be consumed in its raw form.
Here below find the recipe for the Chaya tea:
- 6 leaves of Chaya
- 2 cups of water
It is quite simple, just boil the water and then put the Chaya leaves in it. Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
Use: Drink 1 cup of Chaya tea three times a day prior each meal in order to get best effects