Nervousness, anxiety, depression today are due to the current crisis, present in epidemiological scale. Or, if you prefer, you can help yourself to the extent your medication to minimize. Recipe by news agency Attraction prepared with nutritionists contains a simple approach: replace the drinking water for 65% with a mixture of natural teas, proven to lift the mood and have a calming effect.
2 liters of boiled water and add:
- 4 tea bags of lemon balm (or four tablespoons of dried lemon balm medium size)
- 3 chamomile tea bags
- 2 bags or two tablespoons medium-size leaves of yarrow
- 2 tea bags (or teaspoons dried), hawthorn
- 2 tea bags (or two teaspoons dried) mint
- 1 tea bag (or one teaspoon dried) nettle
- 1 slice: 3 cm-size piece of fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
Note: all ingredients must be added to the boiled water and without further cooking. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Drink instead of water for 48 hours.
- Lemon balm is known as the tea that elevates mood, makes melancholy, affect digestion, calms the nervous stomach.
- Chamomile has a calming effect.
- Hawthorn calms heart rate, prevents the blood pressure and improved function of the heart.
- Mint has a soothing effect on the stomach, and is known to nervousness, tension and depression have a strong influence on a very unpleasant feeling in the stomach.
- Nettle cleanses the blood of toxins and prevents toxins in the blood increase the effects of nervousness, but also makes the so-called. Floating fear and the feeling of anxiety and panic.
- Ginger increases the effect of all ingredients and uplifting according to the traditional Chinese medicine.