If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol, try this all natural Amish remedy that has been passed down for generations!
This is how to prepare this natural health bomb:
- 1 cup organic ginger root, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- 1 organic garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon organic apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 organic lemon, freshly squeezed
You should simply mix all the ingredients listed above. Then, refrigerate the mixture for 5 days.
How to Use:
After 5 days, you should consume this remedy twice daily, in the morning, before your breakfast, and in the evening, before the dinner. Do not take it more than three times daily.
Cholesterol is carried through your blood, attached to proteins. This combination of proteins and cholesterol is called a lipoprotein. You may have heard of different types of cholesterol, based on what type of cholesterol the lipoprotein carries. They are:
- Low-density lipoprotein (LDL). LDL, or “bad,” cholesterol transports cholesterol particles throughout your body. LDL cholesterol builds up in the walls of your arteries, making them hard and narrow.
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL). HDL, or “good,” cholesterol picks up excess cholesterol and takes it back to your liver.
Factors within your control — such as inactivity, obesity and an unhealthy diet — contribute to high LDL cholesterol and low HDL cholesterol. Factors beyond your control may play a role, too. For example, your genetic makeup may keep cells from removing LDL cholesterol from your blood efficiently or cause your liver to produce too much cholesterol.