MY SON DIED FOR THIS DAMN PLANT IT IS URGENT THAT EVERYONE KNOWS, KILLS A CHILD IN 1 MINUTE AND AN ADULT IN 15 !!

As they state there is everything in this world for good things to the worst things also take place in the world of plants. The majority of us agree that our house needs something green the very same as it states while green is better.Even many wants to have their house as a rain forest.

Please read this carefully. My boy died since he put a piece of leaf in his mouth and tongue and these swelled to suffocate. This plant is really common in numerous homes and workplaces.

It is fatal toxic and hazardous, to the point of killing a child in 1 minute and an adult in 15 minutes. If you touch it by opportunity you should never ever bring your fingers to your eyes, as this might cause permanent loss of sight. Warn your family and friends. ”

1486165285244Mly

Therefore began a chain to share info to protect all individuals from this plant that might cost you life,

Everything began when the little Esteban 5 years old playing, notice kid to his mom that he felt bad and she thought it was simply indigestion or fatigue of these typical.

But he began to worry when he noticed that his son was starting to have a weird color on his skin and excellent problem in breathing.

He quickly called the ambulance, which moved him to healthcare facility where he was admitted poisoning emergency situation, nobody understood what was actually happening, were moments of fantastic distress.

After 1/2 hour later, the physician left the room where was little to notify his mother who had actually passed away and that as much as possible is that poisoning was something I had eaten. She remained in shock, had no idea she might have eaten.

For this reason, he requested and ordered a blood test and the results revealed a big dosage of a chemical called calcium oxalate.

The chemical is discovered in a plant known as Diefenbaker or better understood in countries of Latin America as Amoena, which is typical thing in our own them.

People who have it inside because it has excellent resistance/ solidity to be in the shade without the need for sunshine, either in the house or in offices, however one need to be specifically careful especially with kids by Its high rate of poisoning if it is to be taken in.

Data from 2006 in the United States, which registered 64,250 cases of poisoning with plants, which 75% were kids under 5 years.

If someone suffered a poisoning Diefenbaker, the National Library of Medicine of the United States advises that you clean up the mouth with a cold, damp cloth, wash your eyes if any contact with the plant had and offer to ingest milk. Then seek advice from a care center.

What produces this plant is very dangerous for life due to the fact that it causes death. Do not forget to share so that everyone will learn about this plant and the threats they can trigger.

Comments are closed.