In this article, we’re going to present you a breaking story about a woman who used to wear an extra handy hair tie on her wrists. After reading this, you’ll want to think twice about this habit
This is something almost every woman does and it’s a seemingly harmless and convenient habit. This is the case of Audree Kopp, of Philadelphia. She recently noticed a large bump forming on her wrist. At first, she thought it was a spider bite and started treating it accordingly, but it just got worse.
“It just kept getting bigger, and redder, and worse,” said Kopp.
She decided to visit the doctor and there they looked at the bump closer. They decided to give her antibiotics, but there were no improvements of that, too, so she went back. Eventually, she ended up in the ER where the doctors determined that she would need to have a surgery to deal with this infection that got out of control! When they examined the results after the surgery, they discovered that bacteria formed from Kopp’s hair tie she wore around her wrist had seeped through her pores creating an infection!
Here’s what Kopp recommends to all women: “3 bacteria …. strep, staph, and poly negative. I want to inform everyone to make sure no one else has to go through this! The glitter tie is the one that caused the issue.”
Take this as a warning and make sure you don’t do this habit because you never know what might happen!