Tree spinach, or Chaya is a large, fast-growing leafy shrub that provides amazing health benefits. It is believed that the plant is a gift of God as it is powerful enough to cure many conditions and diseases.
One woman who was dealing with a cyst in her right breast for years used this plant. It made her cyst disappear in 3 months. Only after 3 days of treatment, she felt much better.
Health benefits of Chaya:
- Helps with osteoporosis;
- Improves calcium levels;
- Improves eyesight and brain function;
- Cures asthma;
- Prevents and treats anemia;
- Balances the metabolic system;
- Regulates the cholesterol levels and reduces the levels of uric acid in the blood;
- Prevents headaches;
- Treats sore throat and throat infections;
- Regulates blood sugar levels and treats diabetes;
- Helps in growth with children;
- Detoxifies the liver;
- Prevents appearance of hemorrhoids;
- Prevents varicose veins.
These are some of the conditions this ingredient can treat. This plant may treat almost all disease. You can add it into soups and salads, drink it as tea, but never consume it raw.
Recipe for Chaya tea
- 2 cups of water;
- 6 Chaya tea.
How to prepare it: bring the water to boil and add the leaves in it to simmer for 10 minutes. Consume the tea 3 times a day before taking your meals for optimal results.
You may add the leaves in a soup, salad, or cream, making sure to wash it well before that.