Back pain is a chronic condition that people face more and more nowadays.
It can be caused by numerous things and there are many painkillers on the market that can help you deal the pain, but it’s only temporarily. These painkillers also pose some serious health risk and can cause some side effects. According to experts, back pain includes lower back pain, middle back pain, upper back pain or low back pain with sciatica, as well as nerve and muscular problems, degenerative disc disease, and arthritis.
The causes of back pain are numerous. Some of them are self-inflicted because of a lifetime of bad habits. Other back pain causes include accidents, muscle strains, and sports injuries. All the causes share the same symptoms although they can be different.
Anyone can face back pain, but there are things that increase your risk like:
- Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
- According to experts, back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
- A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight and too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.
- Some causes of back pain, such as Ankylosing Spondylitis, which is a form of arthritis that affects the spine, can have a genetic component.
- Unfortunately, some types of arthritis and cancer can cause back pain.
- Back pain may also appear if you have to lift, push, or pull while twisting your spine. Also working at a desk all day and not sitting up straight may cause back pain.
- If you smoke, your body may not be able to get enough nutrients to the disks in your back. Smoker’s cough may also cause back pain. People who smoke heal slowly, so back pain may last longer.
How to Relieve Back Pain – in All Natural Way:
- Consume vitamin D
- Rest well
- Exercise every day
- Make hot and cold compresses
- Quit smoking
- Lose weight
- Avoid using devices
- Breathe deeply
- Fight stress
- Do some yoga
- Stretch more often
- Do Pilates
- Stop doing any activity that can cause back pain
- Take massage therapy
How to Relieve Neck Pain – in All Natural Way:
- Exercise your neck muscles very slowly
- Take a shower
- Use a cold compress
- Put a hot pillow
- Sleep in a correct way