Natural remedies made at home, can relieve various types of pain and make you feel much better. If the problem is not so serious and you are absolutely sure that it does not require professional care, contact the generous Mother Nature for help.
We’ll show you a natural alternative for the treatment of many diseases safely and effectively.
– There are specific acupressure points on the lower back, just below the waist and above the hips – ask someone to massage them and you will feel immediate relief.
– Ask a family member to give you massage on the back using alcohol. Before the massage, clean the skin at the back. Pour a little alcohol and gently massage it into the skin.
– Try and massage with oil of sandalwood, which is very popular because of its soothing effect.
– When you lift and carry heavy objects, do it very carefully to avoid back injury. The best solution is to bend at the knees, not the waist.
– Try hot and cold therapy: Change cold and warm compresses for 20 minutes. As a cold compress, you can use ice wrapped in a towel.
– Boil one liter of water with 1/4 liter of vinegar and add 2 tablespoons of rosemary. Let it stand for 5 minutes, then soak a towel and put it as a compress on the sore spot.
– It is important to choose a good mattress (it should not be too soft).
– Try to sleep in the fetal position, and put a pillow between the legs. If you sleep on your back, place a pillow under your knees.
– When you get out of bed, first lie down on the one side, then put your feet on the floor so that you come to a sitting position. In this way, you will not be too much burden on the lower back.
– Lie down and hold a cold compress on the painful area for 15 minutes.
– Eat a clove of garlic with a tablespoon of honey. This mixture will trigger the sensory areas of the brain and make the pain go away.
– Keep the slices of potato in the temples for about 30 minutes.
– Peppermint tea is a powerful tool for relaxation and helps relieve pain. Chamomile tea also helps to reduce the feeling of pain and discomfort.
– Try to relax your forehead and massage in circular movements of your fingers.
– Boil eucalyptus leaves in a saucepan. Inhale the steam with deep breaths, keeping your head above the bowl. This will bring quick relief and accelerate the drainage of the sinuses.
– Try mix of bay leaf, sage and cinnamon. Immerse the plants into warm water at about 5 to 10 minutes. Their magnificent smell is so strong that you will easily unclog your nose.
– Mix a cup of water, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar and 2 tablespoons of honey. Let stand for 3 minutes before drinking.
– Pour some water in a saucepan and cook until it evaporates. Keep your head above the saucepan, cover with a towel and breathe.
– Soak 500 g of oats in 1 liter of water. Cook for a few minutes while stirring. Wait for it to cool. Make wraps and place them on the affected areas.
– Mix the yeast powder with yogurt, milk or juice. This mixture is a natural cleanser that will help you fight dermatitis.
– Boil tea of thyme, and when it is cooled make compresses and say put them to the affected area. This will reduce the itching and skin irritation.
– Pour a few drops of tea tree oil to the sponge and gently rub it on the affected area.
– Pour a little alcohol on a banana peel and keep it on your face for about 30 minutes. It is believed that banana peel absorbs toxins and reduces headaches in a natural way.
– eat about 100 g almonds a day. They will release endorphins that reduce this terrible headache.
– Chamomile tea, because of its soothing effect, it used to treat severe headaches and migraines for centuries.
– Caffeine is a powerful vasodilator. A cup of strong black coffee without sugar, will save you a migraine.
– Try to engage in a dark, quiet room. Change the cold and hot compresses every 10 minutes. This will relax the muscles of the head and improve blood circulation.
– Organic oatmeal mixed with water and lemon, can help with constipation.
– Every day, massage the abdomen with olive oil, in a circular motion (clockwise).
– Eat peeled apple as this will help digestion, but when the intestinal system normalizes again, you can eat apples with peel.
– Drink tea made from mallow every day before breakfast. It speeds up bowel movements and thus fight against constipation.
– Take orange juice and kiwi fruit on an empty stomach. This way you provide sufficient fiber to stimulate digestion and relieve constipation.
Abdominal pain, indigestion or heartburn
-Tea of chamomile if you want relax the abdominal muscles and relieve pain.
– Chicken soup will help settle problems with your stomach. Just remove the fat and add a little lemon juice.
– putting warm compresses to the painful area every 15 minutes.
– Put one tablespoon of cinnamon, anise, mint and basil in 1/2 liter of water and cook for 10 minutes. Take one cup every half hour.
– Lemon juice and baking soda acts as a natural antacid and an efficient relieves the symptoms of heartburn. Mix a teaspoon of baking soda, a little lemon juice and half a glass of water. Drink slowly.
Cough, colds and flu
– A glass of orange juice for breakfast every day reduces the chances of getting a cold or flu.
– Eucalyptus is antiseptic and antiviral, and relieves coughing and fights agaibst bronchitis.
– Make a syrup of honey and lemon. Mix 2 cups of lemon juice and 7 tablespoons of honey. Cook for an hour and a half. Allow to cool, and take 2 teaspoons of the syrup at every hour on the first day. From the second day, take one tablespoon of syrup every three hours.
– When you have the flu every day to drink a cup of hot soup. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, reduce pain in the throat and relieve the symptoms of flu.
Put rose petals in a bottle of water. Allow to stand for 36 hours in the refrigerator. Pour a little alcohol and apply once a day, after a bath and before going to bed. Hold the rose water in the refrigerator.
– Put the orange peel and a bowl with water and leave in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Cut it into pieces and return to the pan, add three tablespoons of oatmeal and 2 teaspoons of yogurt. Keep the paste on a clean face for about 5 minutes.
– Peel the lemon, cover it with water and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Drink this tea twice a day to help detoxify the skin.
– Create a mask of honey and cinnamon and hold it on the affected area for about 10 minutes.
– Dissolve a little apple cider vinegar in water and cotton wool Ocis face. This will regulate the pH balance of the skin and remove dead cells.
– Rub fresh crushed onion or garlic directly on the scalp. Succeed in running after 20 minutes with lemon juice to remove the odor.
– Mix the coconut milk and carrot juice and apply on the hair. This mixture will help you your hair remains healthy and strong.
– Massage topics apple or rice vinegar diluted in water for about 10 minutes. After, rinse with water. Vinegar is a great cure for hair loss because it stimulates blood circulation to the hair follicles.
– dissolve the gel of the aloe vera extract in water. Apply to hair and massage your scalp. Rinse with warm water after 10 minutes.
– Cook the beets for about 10 minutes. Cool down and rinse the hair with the solution 1 to 3 times a week.
High blood pressure
– Points 1-2: Do not rub or apply pressure to the line between them. But, lightly touch with your fingers, as if caressing from top to bottom. Repeat 10 times on one side and 10 times on the other side.
– Point 3: Massage this point with your fingers for about 1 minute in continuity. Press hard, but not so hard that you feel pain. The direction of massage is not important.
Problems with the liver and kidneys
Taoist theory helps if you have problems with your liver or kidneys, but in Chinese medicine, this is an efficient treatment for all diseases! All you need for this exercise is the soft blanket on the floor. Walk on the knees without relying on hand. Do the exercise every day for at least 15 minutes.