When the lining of the sinuses becomes inflamedthen sinusitis occurs. Our sinuses are normally filled with air, but, when there is some blockage, they become filled will germs, fluid (viruses, fungi, and bacteria) and can grow and lead to infection. Some of the most common conditions that can cause sinus blockageare: common cold, nasal polyps (small growths in that lining), deviated septum (a shift in the nasal cavity), or allergic rhinitis (swelling of the lining of the nose).
Types of Sinusitis
- Acute: It includes symptoms like runny, stuffy nose and facial pain that begin suddenly and do not disappear after 10-14 days. In most cases, it last 4 weeks or less.
- Subacute:Sinus inflammation lasting 4-8 weeks.
- Chronic:Inflammation symptoms that last 8 weeks or longer.
- Recurrent:Several attacks in a year.
Doctors usually prescribe antibiotics for sinusitis which even though can provide short-term effects, can have a lot of side-effects, so the best option would be to use natural remedies to treat the sinusitis. That’s why in this article, we’re going to present you a natural remedy which is extremely effective and completely safe. The main ingredient it uses is apple cider vinegar, known for its contents of vitamins, fiber, antioxidants, and minerals. It possesses the ability to boost your immune system and improve your overall health!
- ¼ of a cup of organic apple cider vinegar
- ½ a cup of organic coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 organic lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey
First, warm the coconut water in a pan and pour it into a mug. Add the ACV into the mug and stir well. Let it cool at a room temperature and after that add the honey and cayenne pepper and stir everything once again. Add the lemon juice in the end and stir well again.
Consume this drink on an empty stomach, before breakfast and late at night, before going to bed. Only in that way you’ll obtain the best results. Drink it until you feel alright and the infection is cleared!