There are 32 million people in the U.S that affected by sinus infections every year and an estimated $1 billion is believed to be spent annually on over-the-counter medications. According to some other statistic, sinus infection has led to over 16 million medical personnel visits and over $150 million expended on prescription drugs.
People with the following health complications experience sinus infections more commonly:
- Those with asthma
- People suffering from allergies
- Those with a congenital nasal restriction
- People with weak immune system
Sinusitis is a very common sinus infection which is actually an inflammation that affects the tissues lining your sinuses.
The sinuses are located on your face, around your nose and they are air filled cavities that can be susceptible to germs, viruses, bacteria and fungi which can further lead to infections.
Forms Of Sinusitis
This form of sinusitis can persist for less than a month. The symptoms are stuffy and runny nose as well as facial pain.
This form of sinusitis can persist for a month but less than 2 months.
This form of sinusitis can persist for over 2 months.
During this form, the person who has it will have numerous sinusitis attacks within a year.
Curing Sinusitis Naturally
Your sinusitis can be cured by consuming a recipe made of 100% natural ingredients. These ingredients are rich in minerals, fiber, vitamins and antioxidants which will help you boost your immune system to enable it combat infections better.
- Put a warm half a cup of coconut water in a saucepan and transfer the aromatic liquid in a mug.
- Stir in the apple cider vinegar.
- Let the liquid cool at room temperature.
- Stir in a tablespoon of organic honey and a tablespoon of cayenne pepper.
- Then, add the lemon juice and stir again.
Take the remedy in the morning before you eat or drink anything and before you go to bed in order to get the optimal results. Repeat the procedure until you notice that the inflammation is gone.