Nowadays, people, especially women buy numerous products and treatments that should help them cover their gray hair. But, there are people with problems from the harmful matters in these products that only use natural products to help them.
There are various natural recipes that can help us cover gray hair.
In this article, we’re offering you the most useful until now!
Potato peel rinse
You need potato peels for this rinse! So, whenever you use potatoes for a meal, just keep the rinds!
- Peel 5 potatoes and keep the peels.
- Pour 2 cups of cold water in a saucepan and add the peels.
- Boil this content and lower the heat.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and leave it to cool down.
- Then, strain the liquid and keep it in a glass jar.
- If you want to improve its scent, just add a bit of lavender or rosemary! Rinse your hair using this remedy after you shampoo your hair!
- First, shampoo your hair as usual and wash the shampoo. Then use this potato peel water to massage your hair and scalp. Make sure you don’t rinse it off! Dry and style your hair as you usually do! That’s it!