Adults can also have parasites in their intestines and this is a big issue which can cause serious consequences if left untreated. Medications are usually prescribed to eliminate the worms, but even though most of them are successful, there are a lot of them which have side effects.
These are the main symptoms of parasitic infestation:
- Itching at the anus;
- Appetite loss;
- Belching or flatulence after a meal;
- Bad breath;
- Swollen belly;
- Swelling at eye level;
- Blood or mucus in the stool.
Carvings for different foods appear like: vinegar, lemons, white bread, sugar, and other products that contain sugar.
These foods can eliminate intestinal parasites:
- Lemon and mint – make a tea of peppermint, salt, and lemon juice and consume it.
- Carrots – take 2 carrots and grate them. Consume them in order to kill parasites in your gut and prevent further infestation.
- Garlic – chew some cloves to get rid of parasites as garlic is a potent antifungal and antibacterial agent.
- Lemon seeds – grind them in order to form a paste and then add it into a glass of water. Consume the mixture in order to get rid of parasites.
- Coconut – consume it on daily basis for a period of 1 week.
- Tomatoes – add some black pepper and salt on the tomato and consume it daily to prevent parasitic and fungal infestation in your body.
- Papaya seeds – crush the seeds and consume the paste in order to disinfect your digestive tract.