The organ between the esophagus and the small intestine is our stomach. There goes the food that we consume and the process of digestion starts.
We often associate our stomach with meal, famine, pain, cramps etc.
The principal function of our stomach is the process of digestion, but it can be often affected by numerous different reasons. One of the most common stomach illnesses is the gastritis, which is actually the inflammation of the mucous membrane of the stomach. It appears in the form of reddish spots, which cause annoyance, pain and even light hemorrhages.
Gastritis can be caused by many different causes, but they are principally related to the bad habits tied to your nutrition, the stress, the abusing of some medicines, alcohol and tobacco. Doctors advise their patients to try various medical treatments which can treat the condition, but sometimes nothing seems to help. In today’s article, we’re going to present you several homemade treatments with ingredients that you probably already have at home!
- Juice made of carrot and celery: use two carrots, several sticks of celery and some water. Process them in a blender and you’ll get an anti-inflammation drink that will help you relieve heartburn.
- Rice water: boil one liter of water with two fistfuls of white rice. Leave it to cool down and then filtrate. You should drink this rice water throughout the day so you can relieve gastritis pain.
- Parsley water: this parsley water is an excellent diuretic. Parsley possesses an anti-inflammatory effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach. Boil several bunches of parsley in one liter of water. Leave it to rest for a while and then drink the tea during the day. It will be more refreshing if you leave it in the fridge for a while.
- Apple and chamomile: boil a peeled and cut apple with a little bit of chamomile. When the apple is completely cooked, remove it from the heat fire and drink the beverage every morning.
- Ginger and pear: the preparation is equal to the previous one. Ginger possesses anti-inflammatory but also antibiotic properties, so it’s excellent in cases of heartburn or gastritis.