Bunions represent salt deposits, but their formation can be caused by numerous different things like for example: angina, influenza, gout, bad metabolism, rheumatic infections, poor diet and long wearing uncomfortable shoes.
Appropriate footwear is something all people who have bunions face with.
Doctors usually recommend a surgical removal in this case, but fortunately, we’re here to tell you that also traditional medicine has effective means to solve this problem. Here’s how:
- First, you need to clean your body from salt deposits.
- Pour one tablespoon of chopped bay leaves into 300 ml of water and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Pour it into a thermos bottle and leave it to rest until the following morning.
- Then, strain it in the morning and drink in small sips throughout the day.
- You should prepare a fresh drink every morning! Do it for 3 consecutive days!
- Repeat the treatment after 7 days.
- You may have a frequent need to urinate, but that’s normal. It means that the salt in your body began to dissolve.
- You’ll be able to notice the first results after 10 days!