Nowadays, thyroid gland problems are very common. Unfortunately, a lot of people are unable to recognize the most common symptoms, so they are unaware that they have thyroid issues.
What is the thyroid gland?
This gland is responsible for different kinds of processes. Hence, for the thyroid hormone every cell in the body has receptors. Often times, thyroid gland issues can be resolved through proper rest, regular workout, stress management, and a healthy diet.
Dry skin, brittle nails, tingling hands, numbness, constipation, abnormal menstrual cycles, tiredness, weight loss, sweating, anxiety, swollen neck, changes in heart rate, loss of hair, hot and cold flashes, problems with the eyesight, diarrhea, and weak musclesare the most common symptoms of thyroid gland problems.
It is advisable to consult your physician as soon as possible if you experience any of the abovementioned issues. Also, there are several natural methods that can aid the process of treatment.
Let’s take a look:
- You should consume more vitamin A, D, and K2
- Cook with coconut oil to better your metabolism and immunity. Also, consume at least one tbsp of coconut oil a day.
- Drink bone broth every day (you can find the recipe online).
- Avoid the consumption of gluten
- Avoid peanuts and peanut-based foods
- Relax with the help of meditation, yoga, workout, etc.
- Consume more sea vegetables known for the iodine which betters and supports the thyroid gland function.
- Avoid carrying your mobile phone near you as they emit radiation
All in all, because it affects the overall health the thyroid gland health is crucial.