Cellulite is a quite common problem for women. Though cellulite is most likely happens in women after giving birth, those who haven’t giving birth can also face this problem. So what is cellulite? Cellulite consists of free-floating fat cells that accumulated beneath the skin. Cellulite can ruin the appearance of your skin surface because it makes the skin looks like the dimpled surface of an orange peel. The appearance of cellulite is pretty mush attributed to unhealthy lifestyle and genetics. But don’t feel disheartened just yet, because in this article you’ll find the most effective remedy to deal with cellulite that gives the best result quickly.
So what do you need to do this simple remedy? That’s right! All you need is apple cider vinegar. This full of benefits compound you can find in your kitchen is the best remedy to get rid of cellulite. Apple cider vinegar is rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium and many other minerals. Even better, apple cider vinegar can also help you to remove toxins from your body and eliminate the retention of water around your thighs and stomach.
The ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt also used apple cider vinegar because of its healing properties. Other than reducing cellulite, apple cider vinegar also has the ability to help you in weight lose process and bloating. To prepare this magical remedy, all you need is apple cider vinegar and some water. Follow the instruction below to do the remedy.
- Mix a portion of apple cider vinegar with two portion of water. You can also add some honey if you like.
- Apply the mixture onto the affected area and rub it gently.
- Leave it for around 30 and let it works.
- Clean it using warm water.
- Repeat the treatment twice a day until you get the expected result
- Mix the same portion of apple cider vinegar and water together.
- Apply the mixture onto the affected areas and rub it gently.
- Wrap the area with plastic wrap and place a warm cotton towel on it
- Leave it for about an hour.
- Remove the towel and the wrap and rinse the area using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment every day until you eliminate the cellulite completely.
Both of the treatment above are just equally effective. You can choose your most preferred method to do the remedy.
If you want to use apple cider vinegar to lose some weight, just mix a teaspoon of honey with two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and consume it two times a day. Do it every day until you get the result you desired.