Prostate is a gland that has the size of a walnut which is located under the bladder, in front of the rectum. The urine and semen is conveyed through urethra, from the bladder and rectum, while rectum is the organ which can be found behind the bladder and prostate.
The prostate is not essential for life, but it is important for reproduction. Issues connected to this organ appear among individuals over 50 and the most common are inflammation and enlargement. The main causes are frequent and difficult urination, and the patient often experiences lower back pain, pain in the hips, feet, and legs.
Luckily, there are natural remedies that can help you treat this problem.
- Make a mixture of 1 tsp of olive oil with some lemon juice, 3.5 oz. of chopped celery root, and 0.7 oz. pumpkin seeds. Mix them together and consume 1 tbsp. of it before going to bed.
- Consume sunflower seeds daily around 5 and 7 PM because that is the time our body processes food optimally.
- Make a mixture of 1 small onion and honey and consume it daily.
- Make a solution if ½ cup of hot milk and 40 drops of alcohol solution (20%), sipping it 3 times a day prior your meals.
- Consume quail eggs daily at the same time of the day for 2 weeks.
- Take 3 tbsp. of grated asparagus and boil them in 10.5 oz. of water. Strain it and sip the liquid during the day (3.3 oz. daily).
- Consume 0.33 ml of pumpkin oil 3 times daily for a whole month.
- Bring 4 cups of water in pot to boil and then add 1 oz. of chopped pine tree needles, boiling the solution for 10 minutes. Strain it and divide it into 5 cups, drinking them throughout the day.
- Bring water to boil with 1 tbsp. of dry hazelnut leaves. Let it cool down and take 2 tbsp. of the mixture on daily basis, a few times.